Quality Control by Artificial Vision
May 12-14, 2021
PARK WESTON Hotel & Wedding, Tokushima, Japan
(QCAV2021 might be held online)
Deadline for abstract submission is extended to November 9, 2020.
The committee will be closely monitoring the situation of COVID-19 and will make the final decision to hold the online / on-site conference by the end of December. The health and safety of all participants is our top priority.
Thanks for your kind understanding.
The objective of the QCAV2021 conference is to provide a forum for researchers, engineers, suppliers and users working in the artificial vision fields. With an emphasis on quality control, the attendees at the conference present and discuss the state-of-the-art in artificial vision, which includes traditional image processing techniques, artificial intelligence, 2-D and 3-D vision sensors, and various applications.
Download the QCAV 2021 Call for Participants (PDF).
Technical Committee on Industrial Application of Image Processing, Japan Society for Precision Engineering (JSPE)
- Research Committee on Sensing and AI Technology in HISEIBI Environment, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)
- Society of Academic Study on Sensing via Image Information / SSII
- Technical Committee on Pattern Recognition and Media Understanding (PRMU), The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)
- Research & Technical Committee on In-Process Inspection, The Japanese Society for Non-Destructive Inspection (JSNDI)
- Technical Committee on Pattern Measurement, The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE)
- Computer Aided Image Surveillance And Recognition, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)
- Technical Committee on 3D Scanning, Recognition, and Modeling of Large Scale Environments, Japan Society for Precision Engineering (JSPE)
- SIG-CVIM: Computer Vision and Image Media, Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- Technical Group on Media Engineering (ME), The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)